Full-time – Location flexible for the right candidate
Are you a strong and visionary lobbyist who is comfortable with anticipating and influencing developments in EU legislation, regulations and competitors markets that affect the HVAC industry in general and the entire footprint of the BDR Thermea Group? Can you identify developments in the market, drive incremental change throughout the organization and are you looking forward to communicating at various levels of the organization? Then, start working in a multi-cultural and fast changing environment while contributing towards supporting BDR Thermea Group with bringing a zero-carbon world closer every day! If this description appeals to you, then you might be interested in joining BDR Thermea Group as our Group Regulatory Intelligence Leader!
This is what we see as your role
In your role as Group Regulatory Intelligence Leader, you anticipate and influence developments in EU legislation, regulations and competitors markets that affect the HVAC industry in general and the entire footprint of the BDR Thermea Group. You summarize and share these with others. You assess the potential impact for countries, BDUs and Group functions, and proactively contact them. In addition, you are responsible for preparing and distributing a newsletter, the "Regulatory & Competitor Intelligence newsletter" on a monthly basis.
Along with the primary responsibility you will also be successful in the following:
- Proactively influence regulatory bodies (ex European Commission) and organizations (example EHI) as well as other branch organizations in line with the interests of BDR Thermea Group.
- Monitor and track developments and changes in legislation, regulations, and reforms (ex from European Commission) in the HVAC industry with potential business impact on BDR Thermea’s business tracking, summarizing, sharing.
- Assess potential impact on BDR Thermea’s business, and coordinate with the CEO & Management Board, Countries, BDUs and Group Functions where impact is expected.
- Manage impact via frequent reporting by capturing the impact and actions to mitigate any risks, which involves proactively communication and alignment.
- Summarize, share and advocate insights in these regulatory developments across BDR Thermea Group.
- Contribution to the strategy by working on various strategy studies, including Group strategy, and exchanges information and insights with the CEO and the MB.
- Monthly create and distribute a newsletter “Regulatory & Competitor Intelligence newsletter” that covers regulatory and competitor (incl new tech, partners, and key market) developments of interest for the Group and countries. One of the sources to be Delta EE.
Your knowledge, skills, experience and character include
- You hold a bachelor’s or master degree, preferably in relevant Engineering field or Economics/Management.
- Customer focused, service oriented with a global mindset.
- Solid communication and cross functional influencing skills.
- Can do attitude.
- >5 years experience tracking regulations from a technology perspective or have >10 years experience with tracking HVAC regulatory developments.
- Deep understanding of HVAC technologies or in R&D for HVAC related technologies.
- Good communication and presentation skills in English and preferably German or another language as well.
What’s it like to work at BDR Thermea Group?
You will work in a motivated, technical organization with a high level of ambition. You’ll receive an attractive remuneration package, flexible working hours, and many opportunities to remain up-to-date with the latest sector developments through training and courses.
In addition to this, we also offer you:
- An international career in a challenging environment
- Passionate and professional colleagues who love what they do
- Working closely along our Strategic Initiatives contributing towards the energy transition
- Being part of BDR Thermea Group and contributing to this
BDR Thermea Group strive to create a welcoming and collaborative environment where all our employees can bring their true selves. We show respect and care towards one another and work together to create a safe and collaborative environment where all thoughts and opinions are welcome.
Are you ready to dedicate your career to winning the energy transition?
Apply by clicking the button below and submitting your CV and motivation.
About BDR Thermea Group
We are a leading manufacturer and distributor of sustainable climate and sanitary hot water solutions and services around the world. We provide smart thermal comfort solutions for residential and commercial buildings with near-zero carbon footprint. With over 6,700 employees across Europe, North America, Turkey, Russia and China and annual sales close to €1.8 billion, we operate in over 102 countries worldwide. We own and sell many of the leading brands for heating products, including Baxi, De Dietrich, Remeha and Chappee.