Full-time, Apeldoorn (The Netherlands)
Are you an experienced professional with excellent relationship management skills? Can you drive change throughout the organization, and are you comfortable communicating at various levels of the organization? Are you an enthusiastic professional who enjoys the challenges and rewards of working in a multi-cultural and fast changing environment while contributing towards bringing a zero-carbon world closer every day? If this description appeals to you, then you might be interested in joining BDR Thermea Group as our Group Supply Chain Manager!
This is what we see as your role
In your role as Group Supply Chain manager you are tasked to lead, coordinate and monitor progress of strategic (sub-)projects in the Supply Chain field, to increase the overall resilience always ensuring business continuity and optimize cost in BDR Thermea Global Supply Chains. As a holder of this position will have sufficient experience to develop roadmaps with the local S/C directors & managers, that will result in a higher maturity level of the overall Supply Chain. You are required to establish the operational targets and activities, as well as ensure that a reporting team performs to help achieve the set objectives. The role has autonomy to define the work processes.
Along with the primary responsibility you will also be successful in the following:
- Delivers input and co-develops the global supply chain strategy, aiming to maximize service-levels, increase agility and exploit synergies to achieve competitive cost levels
- Ensure effective and efficient monitoring of performance metrics are put in place, including reporting and action follow-up (ideally automated using PowerBI or similar tools
- Directs and coordinates Group supply chain functions through strategy, resource & competencies, cost optimization and KPI’s resulting in maximization of service-levels
- Builds close relationships with Group procurement functions and local Supply Chain community to align projects and resolve problems, improve processes and governance
- Works with freight forwards and transportation companies to set best route and rate (reviews and approves all freight terms and agreements)
- Will act as Business Process Expert for Supply Chain in the roll-out of SAP-4HANA
- Collects, shares, and provides, best-practices across the Group and benchmarks performance with industry leaders. Mentor and Coach local entities to grow maturity.
Your knowledge, skills, experience and character include
- Master degree, preferably in supply chain/logistics management
- 10+ years of international supply chain/logistics or warehouse management experience
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Negotiation and influencing skills, can convince based on facts (analytical skills)
- Fluent in English and at least two other languages
- PowerBI or similar is an advantage
- Preferably S&OP experience
- International work experience is an advantage
What’s it like to work at BDR Thermea Group?
You will work in a motivated, technical organization with a high level of ambition. You’ll receive an attractive remuneration package, flexible working hours, and many opportunities to remain up-to-date with the latest sector developments through training and courses.
In addition to this, we also offer you:
- An international career in a challenging environment
- Passionate and professional colleagues who love what they do
- Working closely along our Strategic Initiatives contributing towards the energy transition
- Being part of BDR Thermea Group and contributing to this
Are you ready to dedicate your career to winning the energy transition?
Apply by clicking the button below and submitting your CV and motivation.
About BDR Thermea Group
We are a leading manufacturer and distributor of sustainable climate and sanitary hot water solutions and services around the world. We provide smart thermal comfort solutions for residential and commercial buildings with near-zero carbon footprint. With over 6,700 employees across Europe, North America, Turkey, Russia and China and annual sales close to €1.8 billion, we operate in over 102 countries worldwide. We own and sell many of the leading brands for heating products, including Baxi, De Dietrich, Remeha and Chappee.