Fulltime, Location: EU Remote
Are you excited to lead the Business Development, Product Management and Marketing activities for Hot Water and Solar Solutions? Would you like to define the marketing and product strategy to support business success and achievements? Are you intrinsically motivated to contribute to a zero carbon footprint on a daily basis? Join BDR Thermea Group as our Head of Business Development & Product Management for Hot Water and Solar Solutions.
(Internal candidates have priority, as we encourage internal promotion)
This is what we see as your role
As our head of Business Development and Product Management you lead the Business Development, Product Management and Marketing activities for Hot Water and Solar Solutions. You define the marketing and product strategy to support business success and achievements. In this role you will be accountable for the definition and implementation of the Product Strategy Hot Water and Solar Solutions, with special focus on delivering a rationalised product offering to enable the Energy transition. This role is pivotal in creating a Product foundation for growth, that leverages BDR’s investments in its manufacturing foot print and supports the opportunities of system selling.
You will have 4 direct reports and you will be part of the Business Development Unit (BDU) Management Team and jointly accountable for the sales and margin delivery of the BDU.
Along with the primary responsibility you will also be successful in the following:
- Developing a strategic product roadmap for Hot Water and Solar Solutions, leading the execution and New Product Development (NPD) pipeline
- Agreeing local business development plans & targeting in close cooperation with BDU Director, country Managing Directors, Product Managers and Business Development Managers and Research & Development (R&D)
- Rationalizing and managing the product portfolio in the strategic roadmap to realize the growth ambitions
- Leading market intelligence on Hot Water and Solar Solutions across the Group (incl. market trends, legislation, competition, voice of customer, etc)
- Developing the regional business development approach to create, sector focussed sales teams supported with high-impact pre-sales and sales tools to help improve sales win rates
- Directly managing Product Support and working collaboratively with Business Development, Product Management (PM), R&D and After-Sales to ensure awesome customer experience and effective support is delivered along the customer journey
- Functionally leading the country product management resources. Aligning collaboratively across BDU’s using peer group to deliver systems and use case driven value propositions
- Developing robust management of the NPD process, identifying problems and finding solutions e.g. changing existing processes, systems or products, improving and adapting existing methods. Owning BDU content for monthly PRB to drive Management board support for the BDU project portfolio
- Supporting Group Marketing/PM projects at Group level participating in meetings, knowledge sharing tools by sharing market/business information and ‘best-practice’
Your knowledge, skills, experience and character include
- You hold Master degree, preferably in Marketing
- Excellent communication skills and well organized
- At least 8 years professional experience within an international, technical environment
- Global and strategic thinker with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Proactive and flexible
- Fluent in English and preferably another European language
- Competences in Leadership and Project Management
What’s it like to work at BDR Thermea Group?
Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company that is playing a front role in the energy transition going on in the world. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
With us you’ll find a fast-paced, team-oriented working environment where creating opportunities to make a difference is stimulated and valued!
In addition to this, we also offer you:
- An international career in a challenging environment
- Passionate and professional colleagues who love what they do
- Working closely along our Strategic Initiatives contributing towards the energy transition
- Being part of BDR Thermea Group and contributing to this
Are you ready to dedicate your career to winning the energy transition?
- Apply by clicking the button below and submitting your CV and motivation
- Internal candidates have priority as we encourage internal promotion
About BDR Thermea Group
We are a leading manufacturer and distributor of sustainable climate and sanitary hot water solutions and services around the world. We provide smart thermal comfort solutions for residential and commercial buildings with near-zero carbon footprint. With over 6,700 employees across the world and annual sales close to €2.1 billion, we operate in over 102 countries and have 6 Business Development Units and 13 Manufacturing sites worldwide. We own and sell many of the leading brands for heating products, including Baxi, De Dietrich, Remeha, BRÖTJE, Baymak and Chappée.
About BDU HWSS
BDU HWSS consists of 95 people, spread across Product Management, R&D, and Procurement. The BDU MT consists of six people. Our people are largely based in the UK, Netherlands, France, Spain and Turkey and focus on HWSS product development in line with the new product development roadmap.