Full-time, Apeldoorn (The Netherlands)
Is developing a new global HR data and systems infrastructure from scratch the next step in your career? Comes it natural to you to translate business needs into valuable system designs? And are you an enthusiastic professional who enjoys the challenges and rewards of working in a multi-cultural and fast-changing environment while contributing towards bringing a zero-carbon world closer every day? Then you might be interested in joining BDR Thermea Group as our HR System & HR Lead.
This is what we see as your role
As our HR System & Data Lead, you will be responsible for maintaining, developing, and modifying the data & system management infrastructure to expedite data analysis and reporting. In addition, ensure the relevant checks and data automation are in place to maximize data accuracy across our processes. For best results, you collaborate extensively with the HR Processes and Solution team to influence the design and delivery of systems. In addition, you will support with strategic execution in line with the BDRT (HR) strategy.
Along with the primary responsibility you will also be successful in the following:
- Planning the provisioning, testing of new versions of system software and contributing to the definition and rollout of support models
- Ensuring operational procedures for HR systems are current, accessible, and well understood
- Leading vendor discussions on new functionality and assess impact of deploying new functionality
- Support the master data principles for HR Data, defining blueprints for data management systems whilst ensuring the integrity, confidentiality, and security of all datasets
- Maintain and lead a global network of superuser supporting the Global HCM solution.
Your knowledge, skills, experience and character include
- You hold a master's degree
- Global and strategic thinker with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Fluent in English
- Previous experience operating in an international organization running a global HR system
- Possess analytical & business acumen skills
- Being able to lead and manage available resources without direct managerial responsibilities
- Have specialist knowledge of Process improvement, Performance analysis, Requirements gathering, System testing and/or Documentation management
- Strong interpersonal and engagement skills; ability to deal with stakeholders throughout the business and able to present information in a clear way to different audiences.
- A team player, able to work independently, but also to contribute to the wider team.
- Experience with Workday is desirable
What’s it like to work at BDR Thermea Group?
Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company that is playing a front role in the energy transition going on in the world. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
With us you’ll find a fast-paced, team-oriented working environment where creating opportunities to make a difference is stimulated and valued!
In addition to this, we also offer you:
- An international career in a challenging environment
- Passionate and professional colleagues who love what they do
- Working closely along our Strategic Initiatives contributing towards the energy transition
- Being part of BDR Thermea Group and contributing to this
What about your department?
The HR Processes & Solution department is a newly formed department within the HR BDRT department. Overtime this department will further grow, for now it consists out of the Global HR leader Processes & Solutions and the HR Processes & Change Lead and other open positions needed for the project will be filled with external resources.
Are you ready to dedicate your career to winning the energy transition?
Apply by clicking the button below and submitting your CV and motivation.
About BDR Thermea Group
We are a leading manufacturer and distributor of sustainable climate and sanitary hot water solutions and services around the world. We provide smart thermal comfort solutions for residential and commercial buildings with near-zero carbon footprint. With over 6,700 employees across the world and annual sales close to €2.1 billion, we operate in over 102 countries and have 6 Business Development Units and 13 Manufacturing sites worldwide. We own and sell many of the leading brands for heating products, including Baxi, De Dietrich, Remeha, BRÖTJE, Baymak and Chappee.