Manager Operations & Support Digital & Controls
Are you capable of setting up operations processes and teams? Are you intrinsically motivated to contribute to the global energy transition to a near zero carbon footprint? And are you looking for a new challenge? If the answer is yes, please apply now for the role as Manager Operations & Support.
Full-time – Apeldoorn, the Netherlands
Do you get energy from driving and shaping business transformation in a global organization? Do you drive results through developing people and through collaboration? Do you have experience with IoT and embedded controls in an international work environment? Are you capable of setting up operations processes and teams? Are you intrinsically motivated to contribute to the global energy transition to a near zero carbon footprint? And are you looking for a new challenge? If the answer is yes, please apply now for the role as Manager Operations& Support in the business development unit Digital & Controls. We are looking forward to meeting you soon!
BDR Thermea Group and the BDU Digital & Controls
To successfully grow in connected services and embedded controls of our (HVAC) appliances BDR Thermea introduced a BDU Digital & Controls. This multi-functional team focusses on developing and supporting the products, platforms and applications needed for our connected and embedded controls strategy.
As a key member of the management team of this BDU you lead by example: you steer on business outcome, you take ownership, cooperate and integrate different interests, and you are always looking to improve.
You will be responsible to:
- Operate and support our Digital & Controls products, services and platforms in terms of quality, performance, uptime, service-levels, cost to serve and time-to-market (you take responsibility of the change and release processes)
- Provide tooling and support to ensure quality by testing solutions (integration of components)
- Provide the development toolkit to ensure technical integrity and coding quality for the BDR Controls Platform.
- Lead the procurement and supply chain activities and define the sourcing strategy (together with the management team BDU Digital & Controls)
- Drive culture: strong focus on business outcome, ownership and cross team collaboration
- To lead, guide and develop the craftmanship of the teams
- Establish and maintain operational budgets for projects and teams
Your knowledge, skills, experience and character include:
- Master degree in Business Administration, IT, Quality or a similar relevant area
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a Manager in a similar position
- Experience in an international environment
- Experience in communicating and collaborating with colleagues at all levels in the organization
- Strong people management and leadership skills
- Strong conceptual skills; able to drive a strategy and translate into an implementation plan
- Excellent analytical skills and an eye for details
- You are an excellent English speaker and writer
- Technical knowledge of IoT and embedded controls
- Experience in setting up operations and ITIL processes
- Proactive, flexible and well organized strategic thinker with a strong can do attitude
What’s it like to work at BDR Thermea Group?
You will work in a motivated organization with a high level of ambition. You’ll receive an attractive remuneration package, flexible working hours, and many opportunities to remain up-to-date with the latest sector developments through training and courses.
In addition to this, we also offer you:
- An international career in a challenging environment
- Passionate and professional colleagues who love what they do
- A key role in co-forming the Digital and Controls strategy
- Being part of BDR Thermea Group and contributing to this
Are you ready to dedicate your career to digital and controls?
Apply by clicking the button below and submitting your CV and motivation. If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact our HR department on firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively by phone on +31 (0)55– 549 6 204
About BDR Thermea Group
We are a leading manufacturer and distributor of sustainable climate and sanitary hot water solutions and services around the world. With over 6,500 employees across Europe and annual sales close to €1.7 billion, we operate in over 82 countries worldwide. We own and sell many of the leading brands for heating solutions, including Baxi, De Dietrich, Remeha and Chappee.