Full-time, Apeldoorn (The Netherlands)
Are you looking for a challenge within product management where you can contribute to the energy transition and add value to our sustainability strategy? The product Manager has overall management responsibility for a dedicated product portfolio and is accountable for the product strategy to support business success and achievements
This is what we see as your role
This responsibility includes the definition and implementation of the product roadmap. You will word together with the local product management teams across the whole BDRT Group. Furthermore you will identify and execute initiatives designed to enhance or strengthen the assigned product portfolio. This includes new product development as well as initiatives to improve the competitiveness of existing products.
- Build and implement product strategy and product roadmaps across all territories within BDRT Group
- Follow competitor strategy and monitor legal/regulatory changes
- Functionally lead local product teams to (1) deliver planned levels of revenue, margin, operating income and market shares and to (2) identify opportunities of business development
- Promote best practice sharing and discussion of new product and business opportunities across countries.
Your knowledge, skills, experience and character include
You make business savvy decisions regarding the project priorities as this has a large impact on product releases for each region, which is a difficult decision to make based on the number of projects in scope
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Master or Bachelor's degree
- At least 5 years of experience in a technical environment
- Experience in working in an international organization
- Strong communication skills in English
- Stakeholder management
If you have the expertise to achieve our goals and an affinity for our values, we’d like to hear from you!
What’s it like to work at BDR Thermea Group?
You will work in a motivated, technical organization with a high level of ambition. You’ll receive an attractive remuneration package, flexible working hours, and many opportunities to remain up-to-date with the latest sector developments through training and courses.
In addition to this, we also offer you:
- An international career in a challenging environment
- Passionate and professional colleagues who love what they do
- Working closely along our Strategic Initiatives contributing towards the energy transition
- Being part of BDR Thermea Group and contributing to this
Are you ready to dedicate your career to winning the energy transition?
Apply by clicking the button below and submitting your CV and motivation.
About BDR Thermea Group
We are a leading manufacturer and distributor of sustainable climate and sanitary hot water solutions and services around the world. We provide smart thermal comfort solutions for residential and commercial buildings with near-zero carbon footprint. With over 6,700 employees across the world and annual sales close to €2.1 billion, we operate in over 102 countries and have 6 Business Development Units and 13 Manufacturing sites worldwide. We own and sell many of the leading brands for heating products, including Baxi, De Dietrich, Remeha, BRÖTJE, Baymak and Chappee.