Fulltime – Mertzwiller (France)
Do you feel the urge to lead the project management activities for heat pumps across the BDRT Group?
Are you comfortable by the idea of being responsible for the management of complete projects portfolio of the BDU HP? Then you might be interested in joining BDR Thermea Group as our Programme Management Officer and start contributing towards bringing a zero-carbon world closer every day!
This is what we see as your role
As our Programme Management Officer at the BDU heat pumps, you are leading a team of project managers.
You will responsible for overseeing and managing the entire portfolio of Heat Pump and Air Conditioning projects and programs across the full organization including cross-functional and international responsibilities.
You will also be responsible for establishing project governance structure, to guarantee projects and programs are aligned and prioritized in line with the strategic business objectives, to allocate resource efficiently in order to ensure customer satisfaction, time-to-market and cost objectives are met.
Finally the PMO will have to lead, coach and nourish the Project Manager community across BDRTG.
Your knowledge, skills, experience and character include
- You have excellent communication skills in English (and ideally in French).
- You are a strategic thinker.
- You have relevant technical knowledge.
- You have Excellent problem-solving, organization skills and technical abilities.
- You are known for having a global mindset, being proactive, flexible and organized.
- You have strong knowledge in project management.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills.
What’s it like to work at BDR Thermea Group?
Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company that is playing a front role in the energy transition going on in the world. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
With us you’ll find a fast-paced, team-oriented working environment where creating opportunities to make a difference is stimulated and valued!
In addition to this, we also offer you:
- An international career in a challenging environment
- Passionate and professional colleagues who love what they do
- Working closely along our Strategic Initiatives contributing towards the energy transition
- Being part of BDR Thermea Group and contributing to this
Are you ready to dedicate your career to winning the energy transition?
- Apply by clicking the button below and submitting your CV and motivation
- You must live within a 2-hour drive to the location
- Internal candidates have priority as we encourage internal promotion
About BDR Thermea
BDR Thermea Group is at the forefront of the energy transition – an exciting place to be. Working at BDR Thermea Group means being part of an international, innovative and fast-moving community. Building your career at an industry leader. Our 6,200 people in more than 100 countries work towards a single goal: creating high-end technological solutions that address the most urgent challenges of our time. We offer an inclusive, diverse and dynamic working environment, where you can do meaningful work. We connect purpose, people and performance to help make the energy transition happen.
At BDR Thermea Group, we prioritize diversity, equity, and inclusion (DE&I) to foster a workplace where all employees feel valued and empowered. We embrace various forms of diversity, including race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, and abilities. Our commitment to equity ensures equal opportunities and support for everyone, regardless of their background. Inclusion is vital to us, promoting a sense of belonging where all employees can freely share their ideas. Our dedication to DE&I is not only a moral responsibility but also essential for our business success, as it enables every employee to thrive and reach their full potential.