Project Manager BDR Embedded Software
Apply now!Full-time – Apeldoorn, the Netherlands Do you want to be part of a team developing smart thermal solutions to reduce the carbon footprint of HVAC solutions? Do you have experience with leading embedded software teams, internal, external and off shore to deliver their products according to agreed timelines and specifications. Have you been writing […]
Full-time – Apeldoorn, the Netherlands
Do you want to be part of a team developing smart thermal solutions to reduce the carbon footprint of HVAC solutions? Do you have experience with leading embedded software teams, internal, external and off shore to deliver their products according to agreed timelines and specifications. Have you been writing and leading projects in C and QT programming language? And are you looking for a new challenge? If the answer is yes, please apply now for the role as Project Manager BDR Embedded Software in the business development unit Digital & Controls. We are looking forward to meeting you soon!
BDR Thermea Group and the BDU Digital & Controls
To successfully grow in connected services and embedded controls of our (HVAC) appliances BDR Thermea introduced a BDU Digital & Controls. This multi-functional team focusses on developing and supporting the products, platforms and applications needed for our connected and embedded controls strategy.
As Project Manager BDR Embedded Software team of this BDU you lead by example: you manage the project deliverables, you take ownership, cooperate and integrate different interests, and you are always looking to improve.
You will be responsible to:
- Functionally lead the embedded software team and align/support the virtualization team
- Coach and motivate team members; Bring an atmosphere where people are willing to help each other
- Design: Be an active gate keeper on specifications/ requirements, be a force of proposal in technical design and solution challenges. Balance the long-term platform requirements with project delivery
- Software Delivery Management: Create long- and short term planning, allocate resources, determine and manage team capacity, determine priorities, dealing with the obstacles for the team
- Guide other or 3rd party embedded software teams, induction to the platform philosophy of BDR
- Be part of the definition of the working procedures and development guides
- Manage internal stakeholders; communicate progress, discuss planning, manage and align expectations
Your knowledge, skills, experience and character include:
- SCRUM master and usage of Kanban techniques
- Motivating mentality. Positive minded
- Good knowledge of the C and QT programming language
- Knows how to write software for embedded devices
- Knows microcontroller techniques
- Good knowledge of hardware and their principles
- Proactive character and result driven; strong can-do mentality
- Experience with Leading (longer term) improvement projects
- Chairman of several change boards / Multi-disciplinary boards
What’s it like to work at BDR Thermea Group?
You will work in a motivated organization with a high level of ambition. You’ll receive an attractive remuneration package, flexible working hours, and many opportunities to remain up-to-date with the latest sector developments through training and courses.
In addition to this, we also offer you:
- An international career in a challenging environment
- Passionate and professional colleagues who love what they do
- A key role in co-forming the Digital and Controls strategy
- Being part of BDR Thermea Group and contributing to this
Are you ready to dedicate your career to digital and controls?
Apply by clicking the button below and submitting your CV and motivation. If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact our HR department on email@example.com or alternatively by phone on +31 (0)55– 549 6 204
About BDR Thermea Group
We are a leading manufacturer and distributor of sustainable climate and sanitary hot water solutions and services around the world. With over 6,500 employees across Europe and annual sales close to €1.7 billion, we operate in over 82 countries worldwide. We own and sell many of the leading brands for heating solutions, including Baxi, De Dietrich, Remeha and Chappee.