Are you looking for your next challenge? Baxi Heating is a leading provider of environmentally friendly and efficient heating solutions across a range of leading domestic and commercial brands. We have over 150 years of experience, pride ourselves on our values and strive for earning lifetime loyalty with our customers.
An exciting vacancy has arisen within our R&D team for a Project Manager to join the team. Reporting directly to the Senior Project Manager, the main purpose of this role is to provide professional Project Management skills to any project allocated to the role holder from within the UK. Ensure management of allocated projects, including scoping, resource assessment, cost/benefit analysis, deliverables definition, progress monitoring, and financial control of budget and expenditure within project boundaries. Provide analytical and problem-solving expertise as required.
As a Project Manager, you will:
- Provide project management for strategic and operational projects as allocated, including planning, progressing, resource coordination, and management reporting.
- Ensure appropriate consideration of the issues and concerns of other parts of the business affected by the projects.
- Provide project coordination of resources and activities related to all allocated projects irrespective of Project Owner.
- Perform tasks within projects to facilitate and progress to plan.
- Proactively identify improvement and cost reduction opportunities within Baxi Group activities.
- Facilitate and progress communication with all parts of the business related to operational issues to ensure all aspects of change are considered.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous project management experience is essential, with a recognised project management qualification such as Prince2 a distinct advantage.
- An engineering background with experience in New Product Development/Introductions is desirable.
- Good team working skills and the proven ability to positively influence cross functional teams.
- Self-motivation & organisational ability to prioritise activities to effectively optimise personal and project performance.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
We offer a competitive salary alongside 25 days holiday per annum not including UK bank holidays. We also offer a contributory pension and sick pay schemes, staff discounts and more.
Does this sound like you? Then we would love to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Recruitment Agency Notice
We operate a strict Preferred Supplier List (PSL) for the provision of recruitment services. Only agencies on our PSL may provide CVs via our online recruitment system. We will not accept unsolicited CVs from suppliers not currently on our PSL. We explicitly reserve the right to add candidate details from unsolicited CVs from non-PSL agencies into our own candidate database and to pursue/hire such candidate(s) without any obligation, financial or otherwise, to the agency concerned.