Fulltime, Location: EU Remote
Are you an experienced Project Management Professional with excellent relationship management skills? Can you drive change throughout the organization, and are you comfortable communicating at various levels of the organization? Are you an enthusiastic communicator who enjoys the challenges and rewards of working in a multi-cultural and fast changing environment while contributing towards bringing a zero-carbon world closer every day? If this description appeals to you, then you might be interested in joining BDR Thermea Group as our Group Procurement Project Leader!
This is what we see as your role
As our Senior Project Manager you will have a leading role in ensuring that the growth associated with energy transition can be delivered and in ensuring that we also take a total cost mindset to sourcing and ongoing business. We also face unprecedented supply chain risks. In order to deliver the critical projects which will address these aims and concerns, you will be the responsible Project Leader to ensure timely and effective implementation.
The three key areas consist of a) Scaling up of supplier capacity for heat pump and tank, b) managing supplier risk by dual sourcing and , c) Delivery of our total cost reduction project
Along with the primary responsibility you will also be successful in the following:
- Provide leadership to the key projects and work closely with key stakeholders and partners in BDR (Especially BDR France and BDU Heat Pump) to deliver supplier 2nd sourcing and capacity increase projects to support the energy transition.
- Work with Commodity Managers, site Procurement Managers and BDU Procurement to report progress, address subjects for escalation and resolve bottlenecks through interaction with the sites and BDR teams, and also in agreement with Group Procurement Director/ BDU Directors and Management Board.
- Develop and project manages the cost down deck for BDR Procurement in line with Group objectives. Work with Finance with regards to reporting, taking a TCO approach. Work with Group Procurement Director, Group Quality & R&D to remove bottlenecks.
- Attend and present/ report out at the Steering team meetings with the Management Board and BDU leads to review capacity uplift and 2nd sourcing programmes.
- Work with the Commodity Managers / Procurement Managers/ BDU Procurement/ BDU R&D to ensure a plan is in place for each group of commodities and for each site reference cost down.
- Report progress against each of the 3 key initiatives, prepare presentations and report as required
- Track investment requirement/ Look at make versus buy opportunities/ Acquisition and report as necessary.
Your knowledge, skills, experience and character include
We are looking for a colleague with excellent relationship management skills who feels comfortable to interact with board level stakeholders. It is important you have good presentation and influencing skills and you like to convince based on facts (analytical skills).
To make this position a success you:
- Hold at least a Bachelor's degree,
- Have a proven track record of project management and change management
- Are used to work with project management tools
- Have a minimum of 5 years relevant experience in an international environment
- Have excellent communication skills in English and at least one other language
- Are self-starter with good attention to detail
- Have excellent presentation skills
What’s it like to work at BDR Thermea Group?
Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company that is playing a front role in the energy transition going on in the world. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
With us you’ll find a fast-paced, team-oriented working environment where creating opportunities to make a difference is stimulated and valued!
In addition to this, we also offer you:
- An international career in a challenging environment
- Passionate and professional colleagues who love what they do
- Working closely along our Strategic Initiatives contributing towards the energy transition
- Being part of BDR Thermea Group and contributing to this
Are you ready to dedicate your career to winning the energy transition?
- Apply by clicking the button below and submitting your CV and motivation
- Internal candidates have priority as we encourage internal promotion
About BDR Thermea Group
We are a leading manufacturer and distributor of sustainable climate and sanitary hot water solutions and services around the world. We provide smart thermal comfort solutions for residential and commercial buildings with near-zero carbon footprint. With over 6,700 employees across the world and annual sales close to €2.1 billion, we operate in over 102 countries and have 6 Business Development Units and 13 Manufacturing sites worldwide. We own and sell many of the leading brands for heating products, including Baxi, De Dietrich, Remeha, BRÖTJE, Baymak and Chappée.